Monday 30 April 2012

Headless Chicken!

Just keeping my eye on  you!
 I've just been checking my photo files and I'm in great danger of getting behind with my blog posts at the moment. I found these pics languishing in file from a whole 2 weeks ago! tut tut!
 I'd obviously been a stitchin and a sewing like mad, look I'd even broken a needle, lol.
And the object of my stitching frenzy...
 Big fat hen doorstops and...
Big fat owl doorstops. Oh how sweet a little parliament of owls too. They have all flapped and swooped their way down to the Gallery which wasn't easy as they are all full of wheat grains and not very aerodynamic I can tell you! I had arms like a Gibbon by the time I got there, lol.
Look what else I've neglected to share with you! Felt brooches!
I'm afraid these'll have to be a 'next time' post as it's way past my bedtime now.
Thank you for the cupboard love.
Till next time
Fi x

14 comments:

glor said...

How cute are the rooster and owl. Looking for to your next post!

Miss Holly said...

Oh...how I love that hen!!! So great!!!

Renee said...

Wheat grains, hmm. I heard of dried beans, of course. I guess anything with some weight to it. Your owls and hens are cute.

Have a great week!
Renee

Annie said...

Love the hens and the owls Fi and am certainly looking forward to seeing more of those stunning brooches.
Hugs,
A x

Unknown said...

oohh look forward to seeing your flet brooches they look gorgeous. Cute huns and owls ;-) dee x

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Lovely things. That first hen looks a little startled

The Fairy Glade said...

You have been busy and it all looks soooo darn cute. The brooch is beautiful and very me. Dev x

rozemie said...

those hens are wonderful ! they make me smile, just looking at them. You have been busy making those - and I know, blogging takes up a lot of time that you can't spend on being creative.... have a nice week !

Sandi said...

I love your door stops, I laughed loudly at the chicken with its eye on us hehe. Your felt brooch is stunning Fi, no end to your creativity.
xx Sandi

Cathy at PotterJotter said...

Just been catching up ... am up to my eyes in my own chickens at the mo. Love your little cupboard. The stitched picture of your friend's daughter is awesome - there was no need to point out which one it was from the photo ... you even got here facial expression right!! xCathy

Kay said...

I seriously love those chickens.

Little Blue Mouse said...

I love those fat hen doorstops, they certainly look as though they'll do the job!

Crafts a la Mode said...

Those chickens are so cute. i like the way you did their heads. Too cute. Take care, Linda

Carol said...

Love your fat hens and your owls too.
The felt brooch looks wonderful.
Carol xx