Saturday, 19 March 2016

Spring at Last!

I'm finally coming out of hibernation.
I think Spring is at last here in the North of England.
I know this because I've sat outside in the garden with a cup of tea...twice...YEAY! 
Yes... I did have my furry boots on and a woolly scarf but it wasn't wet and it wasn't windy...RESULT!
Yes... I can still see snow on the hill tops but if I squint it disappears.
I'm soooo ready for some blue skies, sunshine, green shoots and flowers. 

Definitely flowers! 
I'm craving flowers. 
The only flowers I can see are woolly and made by me... but needs must.
Till next time
Fi x

4 comments:

Jacob William said...

Thank you so much for sharing this.
_______
Fashions

Virginia said...

Happy Easter Fiona, and may the warm weather and blue skies come soon for you! I love your colourful cushions, they definitely brighten the dullest of days. Lovely to see your work again.

Maggie Ann said...

lovely!

koi seo said...

Thank you so much for sharing this.


pirates of the caribbean 5