Tuesday 26 August 2008

Summertime! Only Joking!!!

Don't you just love the summer time?


Sitting in the back garden, lazing around in the sunshine, reading your favourite magazine, taking in the view, watching those flat bottom clouds drifting in the blue, blue sky!




Watching your crisp white cotton bed linen blowing in the warm breezy blueness!

Fresh, clean bedlinen.
Crisp and white.
Old fashioned prettiness.
Oh! Sorry! I laid down on the bed for a moment, I must have bobbed off for a minute there!
Yep!
Just as I thought. It was all a dream.
It hasn't stopped raining all day!

6 comments:

Joanne said...

i love your old fashion prettiness, oh yes how I dream of a summer were I could dry my new bed linens out on the line and lay in the garden with my favourite magazine.

French Knots said...

Oh for a few days of sunshine and blue skys!

This Vintage Life... said...

Hi, Thanks for visiting.
What a view you have...lucky old you but then there's no bad views in the dales! I know them quite well, having spent a lot of holidays there. Usually it rained!
And well done on your cupboard...I wish I could find one lying at the side of the road...the only ones I've seen are either overpriced or kaput!
Deb x

Anonymous said...

bonsoir

j ai vraiment cru qu il faisait beau dans le yorkshire???ALORS QU EN NORMANDIE IL PLEUT IL PLEUT
J ESPERE QUE VOUS ALLEZ
TRAVALLIEZ VOUS AUTOUR DE VOTRE BUFFET
JE VOUS SOUHAITE UNE BELLE SOIREE

MARIE CLAUDE

MarmaladeRose said...

Bonjour,
Il ya eu beaucoup de pluie ici dans le Yorkshire trop! Mais c'est ce qui le rend si beau et vert. Merci de laisser un commentaire.

Unknown said...

What a fabulous bed! Not surprised you dropped off. Just wait until tomorrow - last I heard it was supposed to be 27 and not a cloud in the sky... believe that when I see it!
Rosie