Tuesday 26 November 2013

Market Day

Here am look pensive. Will they come? Will they like what they see? Will they want to buy anything? Will the day be success?
Wonderful Man and I set up our table at the Designer Makers Market at Richmond Station at the weekend. We stacked and sorted, we piled up and priced.
 One of us also did a lot of pinning (thank you Wonderful Man) and then we held our breath.
 But there was nothing to worry about. 
 There were plenty of customers!
The Station is a lovely venue, it has a really nice feel to it.
 And there was some wonderful foody smells wafting around all day.
 There were also some interesting things going on outside.
Something for everyone! Although I think you'd have trouble slipping one of these into a Christmas stocking!

8 comments:

Danette Bartelmay said...

Oh My! What gorgeous, gorgeous things you had for sale. I do hope people snapped them up. I sure would have. Your display was beautiful.
Love,
Danette

kiwikid said...

I hope you had a wonderful day and did really well, your stall looks amazing...I wish I could have been there!!

Jacqui Galloway said...

Hope you had a great day !

KC'sCourt! said...

Glad you had a lovely day. Hope you did well
Julie xxxxxxxx

The Weaver of Grass said...

My friends came and said your stall was lovely as ever.

Pauline G said...

It was great to meet you and see your stall - it was a great day out

Anonymous said...

I do hope that it was all worth the effort, so many fairs get viewers but not buyers.

Adele said...

I am new to your blog, but love your skill and creativity. Have you ever had printed cards made of your felt creations?