Thursday, 3 July 2008

Flat Bottom Clouds

Don't you just love flat bottom clouds?
You know the type I mean.
The one's that float effortlessly in blue skies, all white and fluffy with...flat bottoms!
They make me feel at one with the world.
All is well and life is wonderful!


French Knots said...

What lovely photos! Fluffy clouds instead of rain clouds, which is all I've seen the last few days!

Lucy said...

Lovely photos Fi, I used to love learning about clouds at school, aren't these flat bottom ones called cummulus clouds? Yes I love clouds very much too, although we have the extremely threateningly dark thundery variety here right now, here's hoping for fluffy flat bottoms tomorrow :o)xx

Katherines Dream said...

What wonderful pictures. Where is it?
They are good clouds...more of those will be fine.
I am pleased that all is well Fi.
Carol xx